Upgrade your kit to its full potential and reach new visual heights with the EVO II Pro. With a 1-inch sensor camera capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps, you can now record stunning details not previously possible on an aerial platform of this size. size. With HDR video, intuitive camera controls, and an adjustable aperture with a maximum ISO of 12,800, EVO II Pro lets you have exceptional performance and flexibility in any shooting environment.
A tool that works as hard as you do. Designed with portability in mind, EVO 2 is built with quality craftsmanship. Each EVO 2 component goes through multiple tests before assembly and each aircraft must pass a rigorous flight test before leaving the factory.
- Features flight times of up to 40 minutes with a range of 5.5 miles
- 2.4 GHz antennas for a range of up to 9 km and better reception in urban areas
- 6K video, 1-inch sensor, max ISO 12,800, 20MP stills.
- 12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Built-in 3.3-inch OLED display allows pilots the freedom to fly without a mobile device
- Top speed of 45 mph (72 kph) to go further, faster
REMOTE CONTROL – NO PHONE NEEDED
Included with EVO 2 is a smart controller with an integrated 3.3-inch OLED display, eliminating the need for a mobile device. With a four-hour battery life and a compact, ergonomic design, pilots can easily pack up and fly on the go.
CAMERA – 6K VIDEO, 10-12 BIT RECORDING, 1 INCH SENSOR
With EVO II Pro, photos have never looked so good. Re-experience every moment with exceptional low-light photography and time-lapse capabilities made possible with our 1-inch sensor. With an adjustable aperture of f/2.8-f/11, ISO max. With 12,800 resolution, integrated HDR bracketing and 20MP stills, pilots now have unmatched performance and flexibility.
Professional movie makers will find the camera controls and features they expect as industry standard. Capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps and 4K video up to 60fps, our EVO II Pro features built-in HDR bracketing and HDR video, 10 to 12-bit recording, H.265 codec, and A-LOG gamma curve.
With our new 1-inch 6K sensor, EVO II Pro gives users the highest quality pixels available in a foldable drone. Flexible and intuitive mission planning allows the pilot to create custom waypoints for any job. With SDK available soon for third-party integration, executing your mission is easier than ever.
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES
With a variety of intelligent flight modes, EVO 2 also includes the most comprehensive and easy-to-use obstacle avoidance system ever developed. Complete with 12 image sensors, EVO 2 allows you to be completely immersed in any activity while capturing every second of it.
- Object detection with dual-core technology recognizes up to 64 subjects at once, including people, vehicles and animals
- 12 high-performance optical image sensors create an omnidirectional 3D world for EVO 2 to navigate
- Autonomously track subjects around obstacles at high speeds using Autel’s patented Dynamic Track 2.0
- Gesture Control allows the pilot to command the aircraft hands-free and enable video recording, photo capture and intelligent flight modes